This article first appeared on Yugaparivartan site.
We bestow upon you the ten secular commandments of secularism. Follow these or eternal damnation in hell fire awaits you.
- Secularism is the Law, thy God: This ascribes the status of sacrosanct to secularism.
- Thou shalt have no other laws before me: Yes, this implies Dharma is illegal.
- No graven images or likenesses: Simply put, no one is allowed to represent, analyze, deconstruct secularism from any other point of view. Secularism is the point of view from which everything else should be analyzed.
- Not take the secularism’s name in vain: Even doubting secularism amounts to blasphemy and you automatically get labeled and charged as a communal person.
- Remember the sabbath day: Yes, and forget all your sacred Hindu days for they no longer matter in the scheme of things.
- Honour thy father and thy mother: Thy father is the Law, thy mother is the secular education with which you have been brought up.
- Thou shalt not kill: For violence is the prerogative of secularism, which can kill you if it finds you violating any of the other commandments.
- Thou shalt not steal: Only the secular state can and will steal from you and give the spoils to its apostles.
- Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour: Secularism decides what witness is true or false. You have no standing in the matter.
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s properties: But the secular state will come after your temples, your temple donations, your schools and everything else that you hold dear.
In short secularism, is nothing but manifestation of the next upgrade on the standard Abrahamic software first developed in Jooland. Whether it is Abrahamism part-4 or 5 is immaterial. Hindus would do well to learn these commandments by heart else Secular GOD will come down upon them with vengeance.